Tuesday 29 July 2014

Another goodbye.

I hate goodbyes. Unfortunately, i had to deal with another one today. This is my fifth ever since I have been at PEH, and easily, the hardest.

As Yvonne's last day started sinking in the evening, I feel this sadness in a lil corner of my heart. She has done so much for us; for the Business Office. She was always there when we needed her, to stand up for us and fight for what's right. She has taught me life values; and in turn how to become a better person. She has guided my boy and taught him many life skills as well. Thus, we are all better people because of her. 

Though only for a short time, she has brought long-gone peace back to the Business Office, which was deeply appreciated by all of us, especially the staff in the Business Office. She never hesitated to stand up for justice, even though it does not concern her directly. And for all that you have done, Yvonne, thank you so, so much. I doubt you will ever know how important your entrance into our lives is, but, thank you for answering my prayers, babe. Its time for us to stand up for ourselves now :)

The past two months, although short, had been fun. Life in PEH would never been this enjoyable without you and the group :) This friendship we share; i'll take it with me for life. Thank you for choosing me to be your friend.

God bless, and take care of yourself, babe. Please be happy always, because you do not deserve anything less.

Words can never express my gratitude for you, but, let me just say this once again,
thank you for everything ♥