Monday 7 July 2014

First day of long leave :)

Life is fragile. Life is short. Thus, we should live and love with no regrets, and make the best of every day. This realization came to me two nights ago, when i witnessed life being taken away, just like that. The bat was trying to fly with its injured wing, but to no avail. Even when he helped it to the side of the road, it still couldnt escape its fate. It did not deserve that. The pain in my heart was so much that it made my tears flow.
And he just knew exactly what to do to make me feel better. Thank you so much for knowing me so well :')

Yesterday was spent playing Audition, and a short dinner at Sakae, followed by a trip to our plane-watching hideout. I do love just sitting in the car, listening to the soft music, with him by my side as the planes flew overhead preparing for touch down. 

Today. I was supposed to be cleaning up my room. I did, but i started rather late because i thought i could finish it quickly. Apparently i was wrong. Oh well, i'll continue that tomorrow, and postpone my visit to the salon to Sunday. Have another two more days of leave, and i am looking forward to spending this time with him ♥